Monday, December 7, 2009

I'm Sick

Today I went to rite aid (buy their stock because as long as im sick their stock will be skyrocketing). So far I have bought:

Tylenol PM (to help me sleep through the night
Nyquil (so i will have a good morning medicine) (you are not supposed
to mix nyquil and tylenol but i found that out the hard way
BH I'm still here today though)
Theraflu (multi-symptom cold relief, it also says it has warming relief
but i havent felt it yet)
Cold eeze (the large lady helping me in rite aid told me to buy lemon
and honey flavor because "that stuff is good for you when you
have a cold, you know it clears up all that stuff", i think she
just told me to buy that flavor because no one else was)
Ludens (same thing as coldeeze but they taste good so they probably
dont work as well)
Saline Nasal Spray (i leaned my hear back and squeezed the bottle as
hard as i can, then proceeded to caugh, gag, sneeze, drip and
just chloch for the next half an hour)
Thermometer (the type that goes in your mouth)
Advil (mommy told me to buy this)
Entemans cookies (for the neshama)

May I be zocheh to feeling better b'karov mamish

No comments:

Post a Comment