Monday, February 28, 2011

A sweater

Why is it whenever I where a sweater everyone automatically assumes i am on a date? maybe I just like sweaters. Maybe I want to change things up a little. All a sweater is, is a more expensive sweatshirt minus the hood. And for some reason they all say I had a date on the back. Maariv tonight was just me nodding at people when they asked me how my date was. Night seder (which i did in the afternoon) was me telling people i didnt know where i was going on the date. And now im trying to do some work but instead I have to blog about how much I hate sweaters. The bottom line - sweaters are one of the worst things that have ever happened to the jewish people.

PS - I need to start becoming friends with this guy bec I just found out he is going out with a girl who's wedding I want to get invited to, Ill let you know how it goes.

1 comment: