Sunday, February 13, 2011

Family Fun Day

Today was family fun day. The fun started with a cross campus shuttle ride with a girl from the medical ethics shabbaton that was hosted in my apt. I was not sure if i was supposed to say Hi or not. I voted not due to extreme amounts of frumness and awkwardness. Then we went to Tanta Nani's apt to see how she is doing. I could have guessed it, shes REALLY old. At some point do you get double senior citizens discount. I heard she was voted president of AARP the last 50 years in a row. Shes soooo old when she sits on a rainbow skittles come out (ohhhhh snap). I found a ukulele (i originally spelled it ukilayli and it was so wrong spell check couldnt figure it out) and gave Mikey a bell i found and i sang a rendition of "shabbat shalom hey" for her. I think she really enjoyed and even asked if i took lessons (do they offer ukulele lessons?). After that we went out to eat and the SOY Seforim Sale (Do you know they have a book their called biblical seductions? I think they should give it out at the next YU connects shabbaton). And thats the end of every random thing that popped into my head while thinking of FFD. Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment