Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Maccabeat's Chavrusas

You've heard of the maccabeats, now its time to meat their chavrusas. Not sure where the rest of this post is going but thought it was a funny idea (being that everyone jokes around with me that I learn morning seder with a maccabeat). In other news the iphoto book I order of pictures with Matis and Me (yes that was done on purpose) from the marathon is coming tomorrow. I have been playing phone tag with Batya all week (hi Bus) and thats about it.

Good night old lady whispering Hush.

Speaking of old ladies we were talking about social security in class today and I mentioned that Grandma is bankrupting the system because it was designed for people to die in their mid 70's. Good work Grandma for getting an extra 20 years out of them (and AARP benefits)

No comments:

Post a Comment