Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My Resume

Today I had my meeting with the Career Development center. They said I had to make a Resume. Here is my practice.

HASC - I prefer non-verbal campers because they cant talk back to you. There was a joke in camp on who had a shorter attention span chaim's campers or chaim. Went there three summers and am still single, Is it great that I went there three summers or is it nebach because I went there three summers and am still single

Camp Stone - No it has nothing to do with drugs

DRS - Was a honors roll student and did not participate in any extra curricular activities.

Yeshiva University - Attended for college and had way too much fun for it to be considered college. One of the few and proud to say he went there. Is a failure because he wants to get a Job but can still out learn my brother in laws under the table (bring it)

am I missing anything?

1 comment: