Sunday, January 31, 2010

20 hours left

the countdown has begun. dont get me wrong i love my childrena nd bh this week was 1000 times better then last years winter break. but i am glad it is over. i would also like to point out that since my kids are going to charedi schools next year they dont get winter break!!!!! they get off a long chanukah weekend and long weekend the week before everyone else has off. so this was my last time!!!
a recap of this past weeks events:
adam was sick the whole week with an exception of monday. we went out for our anniversary. [which no one from this family remembered]. the food wasnt good but was nice to get out. tuesday was chavis bday party. very cute, she was glad when it was over. i ended up meeting my in laws and shoshana for dinner in the city tuesday nite. i needed t get out to keep my sanity. wednesday was supposed to be mall/ picture day. but yos came down with fever and i ended up going with chavi alone. we went to the disney store and took pics of her since she wanted to and i had a coupon [i will post the results as soon as they email thme to me]. thursday it what we would like to call just shoot me bc i am going to lose my mind. yos woke the whole house up at 345 bc he was burning with fever. bh rumbles went rite back to sleep. yos ended up in my room and finally fell back asleep at 450 chavi didnt fall back asleep till 530. yos went to the dr int he morning and he has strep so i was stuck in the house all day with all 3 kids, a sick husband and no julie [more on that saga another time]. bh we went to my in laws for shobbos bc the walls of my house are closing in on me.
ok thats it from here. looking forward to everyone returning home in the next few hours.

1 comment: