Saturday, January 2, 2010

Aufruf house

This shabbos I was at an Aufruf. (No way, you were at an aufruf that never happens.) The aufruf was very nice, and so was the house we stayed at. The highlight of the house was the second floor bathroom had a urinal and the second I set my eyes on it, I knew I had to use it . The special moment came after lunch, I went for it, was successful and flushed. So it flushed and continued to flush and then flushed some more. I BROKE THE URINAL. Who breaks a urinal? The son came upstairs (must have heard me laughing uncontrollably) and started banging the handle saying this happens every time. After five minutes of banging and me trying to make awkward conversation the toilet stopped flushing. I didnt think there can be any downside to having a urinal in your house (its a lot harder to miss in a urinal then a toilet (talking about aiming, when is Yosef being toilet trained (he is going to be the worst aimer))). Iyh in my house i will have a urinal. AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment