Friday, January 22, 2010

I think im ready to start dating

Today I had the most grown up day of my life (I was going to write productive but I learnt the hard way that that isnt always true). I met with academic advising about what I should Major and Minor in and also the Career Development Center about summer internships this summer. (Great Mayseh: When I was in Academic Advising a saw a lady staring me down (I had no clue who it was) and she came over and introduced herself as Heidi Fuchs (pronounced few ooks) and said she didnt recognize me with my beard. I explained to her it is for Manuary and Prostate cancer awareness (yes that is why Moshe Chaim and Adam have beards also) (you guys should be happy I didnt hear about Movember where you grow out your mooostach). ) YADA YADA YADA - I still dont know about my major, my minor, or what Im doing this summer. But i really am becoming a real person

PS - How can I put my movies on a resume?

3 comments:

  1. Rochel hasn't eaten a thing since I read this post. She starts her personal trainer tom. morning,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just orderd my new sheitel, Chaim, just give me annother 3 weeks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently thought about making a stollel trip to the career development center. i am curious what they would advise for us.

    ReplyDelete