Sunday, November 29, 2009

We Hey'd

And that was it. I was talking to Johnie Fruchter (a great guy, single, and on a scale of one to coby milgrim i would give him a Daniel Elefant) and she was talking to her friend across at a different table and our eyes met each others (not in a romantic I Love You way but a normal way) and we said Hey. That was it. Great wedding. You know it is a good wedding when no one wants to put their arm around you at the end because your so sweaty.

Do you think "cough cough" reads the blog, she knows it exists.

I am more than happy to teach anyone how to read/post/comment and I think I can handle the job of teaching Bubby Sue. DO we have anyother readers then the immediate mishpacha and anonyrapps?

PS - Cough cough's mom loves watching the guy I am dancing with (because she wouldnt be looking at me, right?)

2 comments: