Thursday, March 10, 2011

Advice

Just because G-d gave you a mouth and the ability to articulate words does not mean he gave you the ability to give advice. I am single, it is not a secret. I shave, tuck in my shirt, meet a girl on a random corner around stern and we hang out for a couple of hours. Not bad and even sometimes enjoyable (kills night seder). But then I get back and BH there are hundreds of people to help me process the date. I know most of them are just trying to be helpful but you need to speak to me at least once a week not about dating to speak to me about dating. The only thing worse then the dating advice is the break advice. I was walking out of the beis and my friend broke up with his GF (may he have better luck next time) and there he was completely ignoring some kid lecturing him that its all "gonna be ok". "WOW, NO WAY, ITS GONNA BE OK. THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH".

... I hate advice

No comments:

Post a Comment