Sunday, October 25, 2009

I win

First some house keeping: Can everyone please have their own name to post under so it is easier to keep track of.

I just got back from my friends wedding. I got a little leibidig (not as leibidig as cousin matty's wedding) and I came back to find this outrage of Adam (bats) questioning someone else's humor. I think the whole who's funny thing in our family is thrown completely out of whack. I was speaking to Cough Cough and she said the two funniest people in our family were Tati and Adam (I just think that is because those are the two people who like her). We should stop judging each other and let everyones posts speak for themselves. If we were judging i think me and Bas are in first. The rest is a toss up.

2 comments:

  1. 1. i like cough cough
    2. i never claimed to be funny. but if i had to vote i think roch would win. c and b arent funny they are crazy which makes them funny. roch is just funny.
    3.in case anyone was wondering. yos went to school but chavi is home as she isnt feeling well

    ReplyDelete