Monday, July 26, 2010

I'm not giving up

I had a long post last week and when I went to send it, it got deleted and I lost my cheyshek to try again. But hey, for you guys, it's worth another try. How do you know when its soon time to come home? A - when you start a new list of things you haxe to send for the next time. B - You are packing your dirty clothes that you're not going to wear anymore. C - It is time to watch the Jabowitz girls and for Mel and Bas to spend the next 24hours deciding what to do and what to talk about? D - When you open the fridge, you think to yourself, " should I save or throw out the half empty Helmans mayonnaise jar"? If you said, "All of the above" , the you are correct!
Love and miss you all.

Mom

1 comment:

  1. E - Batya starts hiding the Ipad and your clothes your "not going to want in america"

    ReplyDelete