Thursday, April 22, 2010

A question for girls

Why is it that when a friend of mine and his girlfriend are walking down the street and I wave (or say hi) the girl turns to the boy and says "I know the perfect girl for him" or "I know who he is going to marry" or "He is so shiach for my friend ...". Is there something special about my wave? How can they know so much about me from such a simple gesture? Ladies, I'm waiting for a response.

PS - on kids woot their is a bubble machine, can I get it please? (I will be home this summer and am looking for some activities to keep myself occupied) (It says 5000 bubbles a minute, If each bubble costs a cent it pays for itself in 15 seconds)

3 comments:

  1. Don't you already own a bubble machine that does 5,000 bubbles a minute?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mikey broke mine (no i didnt chaim, you always lie, MOMMY)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time of bubble machine selling out - 8:31am

    ReplyDelete