Friday, April 23, 2010

Chaim making fun of my Chatzos emails-

Please let me know if you want to start receiving after being inspired by reading an actual email from the queen of chatzos herself!! - I still remember the week I did chatzos for the first time. I haven't looked back since. For all the new members who came to my lecture in Baltimore, and then signed up, it doesn't matter whether you "made chatzos" or not. What matters is that you took immediate action! You took a step forward and joined the group. Some of you may have taken baby steps, others of you have already contributed your wisdom to the group, and others of you may have even made chatzos this week. What I know is that Hashem LOVES you for your commitment, and to all of you, new members, and long-timers, you have my heart.

Good Shabbos

1 comment:

  1. I have a confession to make, Me and my roomate just went onto mommys email account and read Chatzos emails. Im sorry but the yetzer hara got the better of me this week. But next week I will NOT let you win yetzer hara, you are not welcomed into my dorm room.

    ReplyDelete