Sunday, June 6, 2010

Top 10 for the BIG 5-0

1. Chazanit at Amen for a two day Rosh Chodesh
2. To be ready for Chatzot on Tuesday
3. Rabbi Frand and Rabbi Fohrman retreat in Baltimore in August
4. Alaskan Cruise for my 25th wedding anniversary
5. Alaskan Cruise for my 30th wedding anniversary
6. A picture of my grandchildren all looking at the camera at the same time, smiling
7. A picture of my children ( including my 2 favorite sons-in-law) all looking at the camera at the same time, smiling
8. It's late. Let's see which of my children can come up with the funniest/original last 3. Good night. Love you all.

Mom

P.S. I'm the judge. Whoever comes up with the best answer, will get treated to a muffin and ice coffee from Toddy's (or Sams)!

2 comments:

  1. Quick question for mom: why do you like adam if mindy never broke up with him? dont you only like future members of the family if they broke up first

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the record: When mindy was unable to realize the fact that she wanted to marry me, mommy suggested that she break up with me. Ta stepped in and saved the day. So maybe that has something to do with it.
    Bats

    ReplyDelete