Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Dor Chaim

Even though the blog is on hiatus till after pesach (yes haitus, no its not dead) somethings are so good they have to be shared with the whole entire olam. Just how their is Dor Yisharim for medical diseases so too there should be a test for Psychological problems. I am suggesting a branch of Dor Yisharim called Dor Chaim where the couple sits down with me and I will be able to determine if their kids would be weirdos or not. I think in the long run this would help the crisis (which would also in the long run make me lose most of my material but im sure I will find something to fill the gap). So if anyone knows anyone seriously dating please send them my way. Thanks a lot.

PS - over 200 hits on the website

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete